Welcome to our new Curbside Service!
We're excited to offer you this convenient new way to keep your instruments in top condition.
Here's how to set up service:
- Click the link below to go to our online service portal
- Fill in the fields for the following:
- Issue Details
- What brand/model is your guitar?
- What's going on/what do you want done?
- Tuning Preference
- String Brand/Gauge
- Supplied Case
- Strap Yes/No
- Click “Next” to enter your contact information. If you already have an online account with us, this information will be associated with your existing account. If you don't have an account, you will be sent an invitation to create one once your ticket is created.
- When your information is entered, you will be taken to the scheduling page where you can choose a pickup time and complete your submission.
- We will review and confirm your submission, then generate a ticket and schedule the appointment. This is a manual task that will occur during business hours, so your patience is appreciated.
- When your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with a calendar link you can easily add to your device.
- At your appointed time, pull up to one of the 4 spots in front of the shop (if available), or in the public lot across the street then give us a call at 847-888-0000 to let us know that you have arrived.
- A staffer will come out and retrieve your instrument(s). Just pop the trunk!
- When your repair is complete, you will receive an invoice via email. The invoice will contain a link for you to set up a curbside pickup time.
- Pay your invoice and set up your curbside pickup. Please note that your invoice must be paid in full before your instrument is released for delivery.
We truly appreciate your business and your patience, and we hope you enjoy the convenience and ease of this new service. Thank you!
Schedule your Curbside Dropoff